What are the age requirements?
- Pre-Nursery – Must be three (3) years old by June 1 – August 31, 2022.
- Nursery – Must be four (4) years old by June 1 – August 31, 2022.
- Kinder – Must be five (5) years old by June 1 – August 31, 2022.
- Grade 1 – Must be six (6) years old by June 1 – August 31, 2022.
Note: We accept transferees for all levels.
What documents will I need to prepare?
1) Original and a photocopy of the following:
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate or Certificate of Religious Affiliation (Non-Catholics)
- Report Card – Form 138
- Good Moral Certificate with the school’s dry seal
2) LICS Recommendation Form – Download Here
3) Two (2) pcs. 2×2 colored ID photo with white background (most recent)
4) Php175.00 Application and Testing Fee (Non-Refundable and Non-Transferrable) Note: Fees are waived for the quarantine period.
I’m applying for Senior High, what else do I need to bring?
- Certified True Copy of Certificate of Completion
- Printout of Certificate of Voucher
- National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE)
- Certificate of Academic Excellence
- Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT)
Important reminder: Kindly scan all original documents and upload them using the submission form below.2