Be an ESC Grantee!
We are now accepting Educational Service Contracting (ESC) Applicants and have a chance to avail worth Php 13, 000 tuition subsidy. Slots are limited.
La Immaculada Concepcion School is proud to announce that we are now an ESC Participant School in partnership with the Department of Education (DepEd) and administered by the Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC).
Educational Service Contracting (ESC)
Educational Service Contracting (ESC) is a partnership program by the Department of Education (DepEd) to decongest overcrowded public junior high schools. In ESC, the excess capacities of certified private junior high schools are “contracted” through slot allocations for students who would otherwise have gone to public schools. The slots come with subsidies called ESC grants, and program beneficiaries are called ESC grantees or, for the purposes of these guidelines, simply grantees.
Reference: ESC from PEAC
DO Guidelines: pdf
- Incoming Grade 7 student; Elementary (Grade 6) graduate from a Public or Private DepEd Recognized Elementary School
- Incoming Grade 8 to 10 who are ESC Grantees (Grade 7) from the previous school
- Filipino citizen
The grant is subject to termination if a grantee does any of the following conditions:
- Drops out for non-health reasons in the middle of the school year;
- Does not re-enroll for the coming school year;
- Fails to be promoted to the next grade level or is retained at the same grade level;
- Is suspended for more than two (2) weeks, dismissed or expelled by the school for
disciplinary reasons; or
- Transfers to a non-ESC-participating JHS.
Grantees that drop out due to a parent or guardian’s death, force majeure, prolonged illness, or accident may be re-instated into the ESC program, provided they submit documents to support their claim.
What will you need?
Requirements for ESC:
- Accomplished ESC Application Form (download here)
- Accomplished ESC Grantee Enrolment Contract (download here)
- Latest report card (Form 138)
- Proof of Income of both Parents/Guardian (latest Income Tax Return, Certificate of Employment/Indigency or Municipal Certification of Unemployment)
- PSA Certified Birth Certificate
- Submit one (1) piece 2X2 latest ID picture with white background.
Requirements for an ESC Grantee since Grade 7 from their previous school:
Important dates to remember.
Start of Online Application: August 1, 2022
Deadline of Online Application: August 12, 2022
What do you need to do?
- Download and complete the ESC Application Form and the ESC Grantee Enrollment Contract. See the section ‘What will you need?’ above.
- Prepare the other documents and the applicant’s 2×2 photo with white background.
- Scan or take photos of the documents and upload them using the submission form below. (Important: Keep the hard copies safe, you will need to submit them later.)
Screening and Evaluation
The submitted documents will be screened and evaluated by the Screening Committee.
The Guidance Office will email the parent and student if the application is approved after completing the requirements. Please note that the evaluation will take 1 to 2 weeks, depending on the volume of the applications.