Enrollment procedures for new students and returnees
- Fill out the Application Form
- Documentary Requirements
- Evaluation of Application
- Assessment Form Submission
- Payment Submission
- Verification by Registrar/Admissions
- Student login credentials to Google for Education.
Step 1. Fill out the Application Form
Please fill out the Application Form. The link opens a new tab on your browser.
Step 2. Documentary Requirements
What are the age requirements?
- Pre-Nursery – Must be three (3) years old by June 1 – August 31, 2022.
- Nursery – Must be four (4) years old by June 1 – August 31, 2022.
- Kinder – Must be five (5) years old by June 1 – August 31, 2022.
- Grade 1 – Must be six (6) years old by June 1 – August 31, 2022.
Note: We accept transferees for all levels.
What documents will I need to prepare?
1) Original and a photocopy of the following:
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate or Certificate of Religious Affiliation (Non-Catholics)
- Report Card – Form 138
- Good Moral Certificate with the school’s dry seal
2) LICS Recommendation Form – Download Here
3) Two (2) pcs. 2×2 colored ID photo with white background (most recent)
4) Php175.00 Application and Testing Fee (Non-Refundable and Non-Transferrable) Note: Fees are waived for the quarantine period.
I’m applying for Senior High, what else do I need to bring?
- Certified True Copy of Certificate of Completion
- Printout of Certificate of Voucher
- National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE)
- Certificate of Academic Excellence
- Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT)
Important reminder: Kindly scan all original documents and upload them using the submission form below.
Step 3. Evaluation of Application
The Admissions Department will evaluate the Application Form and the Documents submitted by the applicant. The Department may contact the parents/guardian if needed.
Once the application has been approved, the Admissions Department will send the applicant’s Enrollment Assessment form to the email address indicated in the Application Form.
Step 4. Assessment Form Submission
Once received, kindly read through the Enrollment Assessment Form. You may also view the Terms and Conditions here.
Fill up the form and sign all three pages.
Scan or take pictures of all three pages and upload them via the Enrollment Assessment Submission Form below.
Step 5. Payment Submission
Scan or take a picture of the deposit slip and submit it using the form below.
Step 6. Verification Process
Once you are done with Step 5, the Accounting Department will verify the submitted information. The Registrar will verify and certify that your child is enrolled at La Immaculada Concepcion School.
Step 7. Student login credentials to Google for Education
After verification, your child’s login credentials will be created and sent to the email address you provided in the application form.
Kindly take the time to visit the following pages: